|Operative range:||-20 to +125°C (including cable)|
|Pressure resistance:||up to 6 bar overpressure|
|Measuring range:||refer to variants|
|Accuracy:||±(1.0% of measured value +0.5% of final value) sensor|
specific multi-point adjustment
|Probe head:||aluminium, Ø 25mm|
dimensions C 60mm
dimensions A Ø 18.2mm
dimensions B 13.4mm
|Sensor shaft:||Aluminium, Ø 25mm|
|Sensor length:||dimensions D 170mm|
|Cable exit:||thread M 22 x 1.5|
- The precision probe heads and the sensor shaft are made of aluminium.
- The flow velocity is recorded with high accuracy.
- Every vane anemometer is adjusted individually. The multipoint adjustment is saved within the ALMEMO® D6 plug.
- Measurement operations carried out by a vane anemometer in air/gas are in practice nearly completely unaffected by environmental variables such as pressure, temperature, or humidity. The low dependence of the measured value on
density can be compensated. The density of the gas can be programmed within the ALMEMO® D6 sensor menu on the ALMEMO® V7 device.
- The construction type as a cylindrical probe is optimised for safely introducing the probe in a flow channel. Probe head and handle have the same diameter.
- The rugged construction is suitable for mobile as well as for stationary measurement operations.
- The ALMEMO® D6 plug measures the frequency signal of the vane with high resolution.
- One measuring channel is programmed (at our factory): flow velocity v (m/s).