£350.00 ex VAT | £350.00 Inc VAT
The Dynamics Cart and Track System provides students with the tools they need to explore kinematics, dynamics, momentum, and energy. This versatile system can also be easily adapted to study optics, color, and diffraction.
Available to Order
The Dynamics Cart and Track System is the core of every physics lab. Easily add our Motion Detector, Dual-Range Force Sensor, Wireless Dynamics Sensor System, Photogate, and Accelerometer to study Newton’s second law, acceleration on an inclined plane, momentum, and much more. Optimize your track with the addition of our Vernier Optics Expansion Kit, Color Mixer Kit, Vernier Optics System, and Diffraction Apparatus.
This traditional cart and track system features an aluminum track, two low-friction, plastic carts, an ultra pulley, and all of the necessary attachment accessories. You may also purchase an upgrade kit to add an optical Motion Encoder Cart to your existing Dynamics Cart and Track System. See Motion Encoder Upgrade Kits »
We have redesigned our carts to provide added durability, versatility, and instructional value.
- Four mass trays make it easy to vary the total cart mass.
- Super-elastic trigger button allows for new types of collisions.
- An anti-roll peg ensures that the cart rolls on the track but not off the table.
- Top tray allows for easy attachment of sensors and masses.
- Two cart colors (teal and grey) make it easier to discuss collisions.
Need a longer track? Why not look at our Dynamics Cart and Track System with 2.2m track
- 1 x Combination 1.2 m Track/Optics Bench
- 1 x Standard Cart with magnetic and hook-and-pile end caps
- 1 x Plunger Cart with magnetic and hook-and-pile end caps
- 4 x hexagonal masses
- 1 x Mounting hardware for Dual-Range Force Sensor and accelerometers
- 1 x Adjustable End Stop
- 2 x Adjustable Two-Foot Levelers
- 1 x Motion Detector Bracket
- 1 x Motion Detector Reflector Flag
- 1 x Rod Clamp
- 2 x Photogate Brackets
- 1 x Ultra Pulley
- 1 x Pulley Bracket