H-TEC’s Electrolyzer 230 is a seven-cell PEM electrolyser stack with water storage tank mounted on a black base plate, for the production of hydrogen. The water required for electrolysis is supplied from below through a distribution pipe. The oxygen generated escapes through the water tank. The Hydrogen produced is collected through a connecting pipe, and is delivered to the hydrogen outlet.
There are seven cells within the Electrolyzer 230, each with an electrode area of 16 cm2.
The electrolyzer provided in this set is maintenance-free. However, always remember to use fresh, distilled water each time and to drain the water from the storage tanks after use.
- Hydrogen Production Rate: 230 cm3/min
- Oxygen Production Rate: 115 cm3/min
- Hydrogen Storage Volume: 80 cm3/min
- Oxygen Storage Volume: 40 cm3/min
- Power Consumption: 56 Watts at 14 VDC
- Permissible Operating Voltage: 0 – 14 VDC
- Permissible Operating Current: 0 – 4.4 A
- Permissible Operating Pressure: 0 – 20 mbar
- Electrode Area: 7 cells at 16 cm2 each
- Operating Medium: Distilled Water
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.9″ x 13″ x 7.9″ (250 x 330 x 200 mm)
- Weight: 4.1 pounds (1,850 g)