The Electrolyzer 65 is Double-Cell PEM electrolyzer stack, for production of hydrogen from distilled water. The center of the cell houses the hydrogen side of the two individual cells. The two outer sides of the cell have the function of supplying water and removing the oxygen produced. The two individual cells are connected electrically in series. Both cells have an electrode area of 16 cm2.
The electrolyzer provided in this set is maintenance-free. However, always remember to use fresh, distilled water each time and to drain the water from the storage tanks after use.
- Hydrogen Production Rate: 65 cm3/min
- Oxygen Production Rate: 32.5 cm3/min
- Hydrogen Storage Volume: 80 cm3/min
- Oxygen Storage Volume: 40 cm3/min
- Power Consumption: 16 Watts at 4.0 VDC
- Permissible Operating Voltage: 0 – 4 VDC
- Permissible Operating Current: 0 – 4.4 A
- Permissible Operating Pressure: 0 – 20 mbar
- Electrode Area: 2 cells at 16 cm2 each
- Operating Medium: Distilled Water
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.9″ x 9.9″ x 4.7″ (250 x 250 x 120 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 pounds (950 g)