Perform a Whole Range of Electrostatic Experiments
The Electrostatics Kit is an accessory for the Vernier Charge Sensor. This kit allows students to perform a range of experiments in electrostatics including the use of Faraday’s pail, quantitative and qualitative measurement of charge, charging by friction, charging by contact and charging by induction.
- 1 x Faraday’s pail and cage
- 1 x Grounding plane
- 1 x Grounding wires and wrist strap
- 1 x Charge producers and proof plane
- 1 x Wool, vinyl, nylon rod, PVC rod
- 1 x Cotton cloth
- Using Faraday’s Ice Pail
- Production of charge by friction
- Transfer of charge by contact
- Charging by Induction
- Quantitative and qualitative measurement of charge
Real-Time Temperature Measurement!
Unlike a traditional thermometer, Go Direct Temperature allows students to collect real-time temperature measurements of a single instance or over a period of time. Its range and wireless capability make it the go-to sensor.