2 ALMEMO® measuring channels: current, frequency. Measuring module including touch proof connecting cable, ALMEMO® connection cable permanently connected to the ALMEMO® D7 plug.
For acquiring the true root mean square (RMS) value of a sinusoidal AC signal. Sampling rate of 1000 mops.
Overvoltage proof measuring input. Galvanically isolated up to 6 kV.
For connecting current ALMEMO® V7 measuring instruments: ALMEMO® 500, 710, 809, 202, 204
- Inexpensive monitoring of several AC voltage signals with a large number of measuring modules
- Monitoring the supply voltage and the current consumption during switch-on and switch-off processes of machines, motors, and other consumers.
- Checking switches and circuit breakers using fast switching cycles.
- Measuring the response time of electronic switches
- Power calculation (effective power, power factor) through the parallel measurement of voltage and electricity in one measuring module.
- Monitoring of the electrical parameters voltage, electricity and power through inverter in photovoltaic systems with parallel documentation of the environmental parameters like temperature, global radiation and other meteorological measuring variables.
- Recording of quick power changes during loading tests with quick load changes.
- Power measurement of 1-phase user (230 V AC) through a touch-proof Schuko-socket outlet adapter (accessory).
- Recording of the power consumption of mobile machines (cleaning machines, high-pressure cleaner amongst others) and of domestic devices (refrigerators, radiant heater, ovens amongst others) additionally to the physical measuring variables like temperature, pressure, air velocity, flow rate amongst others.
- The digital ALMEMO® D7 measuring module uses its own integrated AD converter. The overall accuracy of the
measurement is independent from the ALMEMO® V7 display unit/data logger. On the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument all D7 measuring plugs work in parallel using their own measuring rate.
- The AC signal with sinusoidal curve progression is digitalised at the integrated AD converter at a high sampling rate and based on that, the true RMS value will be calculated continuously. At the same time, the frequency of the AC signal will be determined. The power measuring modules will measure voltage as well as current synchronically and based on these two, the effective power and the performance factor will be calculated.
- The ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument saves the measured values and the measuring software WinControl will display them graphically.
- The measuring input is overvoltage proof and galvanically isolated from the ALMEMO® V7 measuring device.
|Input sockets:||Safety sockets|
CAT III, 20 A, Ø 4 mm
|Galvanic isolation:||6 kV|
|Sampling rate:||1 kHz|
|Output cycle:||1 ms (1000 mops)|
|Measuring range:||see variations|
|Internal resistance:||see variations|
|Accuracy:||±0,1% of fin. val.±2 Digit|
|Nominal conditions:||23 °C ±2 K, 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Temperature drift:||max. 0.003 %/K (30 ppm/K)|
|Suitable conditions:||+5 to +40 °C (Storage temperature: -20 to +60 °C), 10 to 90 % RH (non-condensing), maximum height above mean sea level: 2000 m|
127 x 83 x 42 mm (LxWxH)
|Connecting cable:||2 m, permanently connected|
|ALMEMO® D7 plug:||for measuring channels see Types, Configuration via the ALMEMO® V7 device|
|Supply voltage:||6 to 12 V via ALMEMO® device|
|Current consumption:||approx. 50 mA (plug and module)|