Dynamic measurement of DC signals with 1000 mops (measuring operation per second).
Overvoltage proof measuring input. Galvanically isolated up to 6 kV.
For connecting current ALMEMO® V7 measuring instruments: ALMEMO® 500, 710, 809, 202, 204
- Monitoring the charge and discharge processes during the development of rechargeable batteries/batteries for electromobility and for other battery-operated devices.
- Monitoring the supply current consumption during switch-on and switch-off processes of DC motors and other consumers.
- Checking switches and circuit breakers using fast switching cycles.
- Measuring the response time of electronic switches.
- Calculating the power by simultaneously measuring voltage and current in one measuring module.
- Monitoring the current of photovoltaic modules and photovoltaic systems while environmental parameters such as temperature, global radiation, and other meteorological parameters are recorded at the same time.
- Measuring fast changes in power during load tests with rapid load changes.
- The digital ALMEMO® D7 measuring module uses its own integrated AD converter. The overall accuracy of the measurement is independent from the ALMEMO® V7 display unit/data logger. The measurement rate is solely defined by the integrated AD converter. On the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument all D7 measuring plugs work in parallel at their own measuring rate.
- Dynamic measuring signals are measured by the ALMEMO® D7 measuring module at a fast conversion rate.
- The ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument saves the measured values, and the measuring software WinControl will display them graphically.
- The maximum, minimum, and average values can be calculated by measuring functions in the measuring device or in the measuring software.
- The measuring input is overvoltage proof and galvanically isolated from the ALMEMO® V7 measuring device.
|Input sockets:||Safety sockets|
CAT III, 20 A, Ø 4 mm
|Galvanic isolation:||6 kV|
|Sampling rate:||1 kHz|
|Output cycle:||1 ms (1000 mops)|
|Measuring range:||see variations|
|Internal resistance:||see variations|
|Accuracy:||±0,1% of fin. val.±2 Digit|
|Nominal conditions:||23 °C ±2 K, 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Temperature drift:||max. 0.003 %/K (30 ppm/K)|
|Suitable conditions:||+5 to +40 °C (Storage temperature: -20 to +60 °C), 10 to 90 % RH (non-condensing), maximum height above mean sea level: 2000 m|
127 x 83 x 42 mm (LxWxH)
|Connecting cable:||2 m, permanently connected|
|ALMEMO® D7 plug:||for measuring channels see Types, Configuration via the ALMEMO® V7 device|
|Supply voltage:||6 to 12 V via ALMEMO® device|
|Current consumption:||approx. 50 mA (plug and module)|
- Just one single probe for measuring conductivity from very low (10 μS/cm) up to very high levels (500 mS/cm)
- 4-contact graphite electrode with high linearity across the whole measuring range
- Integrated NTC sensor for temperature compensation of measured conductivity values
- Suitable for the latest ALMEMO® V7 devices, including professional measuring instrument ALMEMO® 202 and precision measuring instrument ALMEMO® 710
- Measure dynamic temperature changes with up to 100 measurement operations per second.
- One single connector for different thermocouple types (programmable).
- Optimal linearization accuracy of the thermocouple characteristic by calculation methods as per the DIN IEC 584.
- Increased accuracy thanks to multi-point adjustment of the thermocouple sensor during calibration. For current measuring instruments ALMEMO® V7, i.a. the precision measuring instruments ALMEMO® 710 or ALMEMO® 202.