|Overload||Ranges 600 bar, i.e. 3 times the final value (minimum 3 bar, maximum 850 bar)|
Ranges >600 bar, 1500 bar
|Output signal power supply :||Standard 0 to 2 volts, feed 6.5 to 13 volts (from ALMEMO® device), current <4 mA|
Option : 0 to 10 volts, feed 15 to 30 volts, load >10 kilohms, current <4 mA
Option : 0 to 20 mA, feed 9 to 33 volts, (>18 volts at load 500 ohms), current <25 mA
Option : 4 to 20 mA, 2 conductors, feed 9 to 33 volts, (>18 volts at load 500 ohms),
current <25 mA
|Response time:||typical 1 ms / 10 to 90 % nominal pressure|
|Linearity:||Standard ±0.25 % of final value|
Option : ±0.1 % of final value for ranges 0.6 bar and up to 600 bar
|Media temperature:||–25 to +100°C, temperature comp.: 0 to +70°C|
–25 to +100°C, temperature comp.: –25 to +85°C
–25 to +150°C, temperature comp.: –25 to +85°C
|Temperature drift:||Zero-point <±0.04 % of final value / °C for ranges >0.5 bar|
span <±0.02 % of final value / °C for all ranges
|Nominal temperature:||22°C ±2 K, 10 to 90% rH non-condensing|
|Material:||housing, pressure connector: special steel 1.4404, membrane: special steel 1.4435, seal: Viton|
|Operat. environment/Sealing:||IP 67|
|Connecting threads:||Type 8214: internal thread G1/4“, wrench SW 27|
Option for absolute pressure: small flange KF16
Type 8214 M: external thread G1/2“, wrench SW 27
|Electrical connection:||Flush-mounting connector, binder coupling 723, 5-pin|
- Compact pressure sensors for liquid and gaseous substances.
- Piezo-resistive measuring cell with temperature compensation.
- Pressure membrane and enclosure made from special steel.
- Available with three calibrations.
Pressure related to the environmental pressure.
Pressure related to vacuum (0bar).
Pressure related to atm. pressure at manufacturing (approx. 1bar).
- Coupler socket with 2m cable and ALMEMO® connector
- Coupler socket 6-pin Straight version
- Coupler socket 6-pin Angled version
- PTFE sealing tape, -200 to +260 °C, width 10 mm, thickness 0.1 mm, roll of 12 meters
- Quick-release coupling, nominal width 5, up to 35 bar connection G1/4“ external thread, brass
- Quick-release coupling, nominal width 7.2, up to 35 bar connection 1/4“ external thread, brass
- Linearity 0.1% (for ranges 1 bar to 600 bar)
- Substance temperature –25 to +100°C
- Substance temperature –25 to +150°C (version with cooling fins)
- Process connection, small flange (for FD8214xxA absolute pressure) KF16
- Food compliant version with vegetable oil ASEOL Food
- Throttle against excess pressure
- Output 0 to 10V
- Output 0 to 20mA
- Output 4 to 20mA