From: £410.00 ex VAT | £492.00 Inc VAT
Pressure sensor for wall mounting with measuring ranges for relative and differential pressure. Pressure transducer type DPS 0 to 2.5 mbar … 1000 mbar. Also, please specify your measuring range between either OD8612P10 (1 mbar/100 Pa) or OD8612P05 (0.5 mbar/50 Pa).
|Linearity:||±1% of final value,|
option: ±0.2% or ±0.5%
|Hysteresis:||±0.1% of final value|
|Overload capacity:||up to 400 mb: 5-fold,|
from 500 mb: 2-fold
|Max. common mode pressure:||1 bar (at differential measurement)|
|Power supply:||6 ... 12 VDC, option: 230V 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption:||approx. 3.5mA|
|Output:||0 to 2V, option:|
0 to 10V/0(4) to 20mA
|Connection:||electrical: screw terminals,|
screwed cable gland PG 7,
pressure: 6.5mm hose connection
|Rise time:||T90 approx. 0.02s|
0.03% of final value / K,
0.03% of final value / K
|Operating range:||+10 to +50°C ,|
air humidity 10 to 90%
|Storage temperature:||–10 to +70°C|
120 x 80 x 55mm (L x H x D)
Safety class: 0
|Protection system:||IP 54|
|Sensor capacity:||approx. 3ml|
|Volume increase:||approx. 0.2ml at nom. press.k|
• Suitable for use in the laboratory, as well as for use in harsh industrial environments, e.g. HEVAC applications, clean room technology, medical technology, filter technology and finishing pass technology.
• The robust mechanics guarantees long term stability, linearity and good reproducibility.
• Temperature drift reduced to a minimum by specific compensation of the sensors.
• Operation is almost maintenance-free, as a result of the free-from-wear inductive measuring system.
• As standard, the integrated electronics provide a pressure proportional voltage signal from 0 to 2V as output.