£1,880.00 ex VAT | £2,256.00 Inc VAT
Medium-pressure differential pressure transmitter, including a 2m ALMEMO® cable. The standard pressure range, of absolute pressure, is 0 to 300 bar, with an overload of 450 bar. The differential pressure range is 0 to 15 to 300 bar.
Available to Order
|Standard pressure range (maximum measurable pressure per pressure connection), overload, differential pressure range.|
|Storage/operating temperature:||-40 to +100 °C|
|Compensated standard range:||-10 to +80 °C|
with respect to standard pressure range
(linearity + hysteresis + reproducibility + temperature error)
|≤0.05% of final value, typical|
≤0.1% of final value, max.
|Pressure connections:||G1/4" thread, female (2 per side)|
|Material in contact with medium:||Stainless steel, 316L, DIN 1.4435|
|Power supply:||6 to 15 VDC via ALMEMO® connector|
|Output:||0 to 2 V|
|Electrical connection:||Binder plug, including ALMEMO® connecting cable, 2 meters|
|CE conformance:||EN61000-6-1 to 4 with shielded cable|
|Protective class:||IP 65|
- This measures the differential pressure in liquid and gaseous media indirectly using two absolute pressure sensors.
- This makes it less expensive but more robust with respect to asymmetrical overload.
- The differential pressure range should be at least 5% of the standard pressure range.
- Each side of the sensor incorporates two pressure connections. The transmitters can thus be used easily and conveniently in pressure pipes.
- It incorporates a high-speed, high-precision microprocessor.
- All reproducible errors affecting the pressure sensors, i.e. involving non-linearity and temperature dependency, can be completely eliminated by means of mathematical error compensation.