£895.00 ex VAT | £1,074.00 Inc VAT
Digital absolute pressure sensor 0.8 to 1.2 bar, with a plug connector and a 2 meter cable with a ALMEMO® D6 plug. Resolution of 0.0001 bar with an overload pressure of 2 bar. The diaphragm of this sensor is flush with front. Comes with manufactures test certificate.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
|DIGITAL PRESSURE SENSOR (INCLUDING A/D CONVERTER)|
|Pressure range||1 to 1000 bar. See under variants|
|Relative pressure||Zero-point at ambient atmospheric pressure, current|
|Overpressure||Zero-point at ambient atmosph. pressure, production|
|Absolute pressure||Zero-point, vacuum|
|FDAD33||Outside thread G ¼" Diaphragm, internal|
|FDAD35M||Diaphragm, flush with front Outside thread G ½" In pressure range 700/1000 bar Outside thread G ¾"|
|Storage / operating temperature||-40 to +120 °C|
Error margin* at -10 to +40°C 0.05 % of final value
Error margin* at +41 to +80°C 0.1 % of final value
*Linearity, hysteresis, reproducibility, temperature coefficients, zero-point
|Sampling rate, internal S||200 Hz|
|Material in contact with medium||Stainless steel, AISI 316L, Viton|
|Dimensions||Please see dimensional drawings|
|Sensor connector||Built-in plug|
|ALMEMO® connecting cable||Coupling, 2-meter PVC cable, ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|ALMEMO® D6 CONNECTOR|
|Refresh time||0.005 seconds for all channels|
|Setting time||0.6 seconds|
|Delay after sleep mode||1 second|
|Supply voltage||8 to 13 VDC|
|Current consumption||approx. 11 mA|
FDAD33/35 Technical Features
- Stable piezo-resistive transducer with integrated A/D converter and signal processor
- Temperature-dependence and non-linearity are eliminated by means of mathematical compensation; this ensures a high level of accuracy.
- Digital output of measured value
- The current value is measured at the sensor’s high sampling rate.
- To acquire transitory pressure fluctuations and pressure peaks the maximum value, minimum value, and average value are calculated from the current values in the ALMEMO® D6 plug and output in three function channels.
- One measuring channel is programmed (at Ahlborn’s Factory):Pressure (bar,p) Up to three function channels can also be activated (via ALMEMO® device V6) : Maximum value, minimum value, average value. A complete configuration can be carried out either on the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument or directly on the PC with the USB adapter cable ZA 1919 AKUV.