The glass membrane is flat instead of a bulb, making it more durable, easier to clean, and allows for flat surface measurements or smaller sample sizes. It features a sealed, gel-filled, double-junction electrode, making it compatible with Tris buffers and solutions containing proteins or sulfides. The flat glass shape also makes it useful for measuring the pH of semisolids such as food or soil slurries.
- Range: pH 0–14 (Some sodium error in ranges greater than pH 12 due to thicker glass and higher impedance values)
- Electrode type: Double-junction, sealed, gel-filled, Ag/AgCl reference, polycarbonate body
- Membrane style: Flat glass
- Storage solution: pH 4/KCl solution (10 g KCl in 100 mL buffer pH-4 solution)
- BNC connector
- Temperature range:
- 0– 100ºC (readings not compensated)
- 12 mm OD
- Impedance: ~20 kΩ at 25ºC
- Response time: 98% of full response in 30 s at 25ºC
The Go Direct™ Flat pH BNC Electrode connects via BNC to our Go Direct Electrode Amplifier.
- Go Direct pH Electrode BNC
- pH storage solution bottle with pH storage solution
- Observe the change in normal force during a ride in a lift.
- Measure the impulse delivered by the floor during a jump.
- Measure the reaction force as a student leans against a wall.