This high-quality glass body pH electrode can be used in non-aqueous solutions and solutions that contain organic solvents, strong acids, or strong bases. The electrode features a sealed, gel-filled Ag-AgCl combination reference electrode and uses a BNC connector.
- pH range: 0–14
- Type: Glass shaft, sealed combination electrode with Ag/AgCl reference
- Temperature range: 0–80°C (readings not compensated)
±0.2 pH units (factory calibration)
±0.05 pH units (user calibration)
- Response time:
2 s (to 90% of full reading in aqueous buffer)
5 s (to 90% of full reading in 50% acetonitrile)
- Shaft diameter: 12 mm OD
- Shaft material: glass
- BNC Connector
The Glass-Body pH Electrode BNC connects via BNC to our Go Direct Electrode Amplifier.
- Go Direct Glass-Body pH BNC Electrode
- pH storage solution bottle with pH storage solution
- Electrode tip guard
- Observe the change in normal force during a ride in a lift.
- Measure the impulse delivered by the floor during a jump.
- Measure the reaction force as a student leans against a wall.