Go!Temp plugs directly into the USB port of your Windows or Macintosh computer without the need for an additional interface.
This rugged, stainless steel temperature probe will engage your students in hands-on science as they explore temperature investigations.
- Connect directly to your computer. No interface needed!
- Plug the Go!Temp into your Windows or Macintosh
- Start the included Logger Lite software.
- Click “Collect” and see the temperature graph!
Free Bundled Software
Go!Temp comes bundled with our Logger Lite data-collection software so you can see data graphed in real time, examine data point-by-point, annotate different experiment runs, and more!
Want to synchronise boiling water temperature data with video? You’ll want Logger Pro.
- 8 Go!Temp USB temperature sensors.
- Range: -20°C – 115°C
- Maximum temperature that the sensor can tolerate without damage: 150°C
- Resolution: 0.07°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5°C
- Response Time: 4s (to 90% of full reading in water)
The Go!Temp may require a compatible interface and software. Choose a platform below to see compatible interface and software options.
Graphical Analysis for Chrome
|No Interface Required||Full Support|
|LabQuest 2||Full support1|
- Connect the sensor to a Chromebook via USB for best results. Alternatively, this sensor is fully supported when used with LabQuest 2 when LabQuest 2 is connected to a Chromebook via Wireless Data Sharing.