£651.00 ex VAT | £781.20 Inc VAT
Hand-held digital psychrometer with NTC sensor. Hand-held psychrometer, connecting cable with ALMEMO® D6 plug, integrated digital atmospheric pressure sensor, water
bottle, two wicks.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
|Operating temperature||0 to +60 °C (no ice)|
|Humidity measuring range||10 to 100% RH|
Accuracy in measuring range
±1 % RH under nominal conditions
10 to 100 % r. h.: typ. ±1 % r. h. at 25°C ±3K, 1013 mbar
|Nominal conditions||+25 °C ±3 K, 1013 mbar, 50 % RH|
|2 x NTC type N|
±0,2 K at 0 to 60 °C
|Ventilator power supply||via ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|Dimensions||Ø 50 mm, length 245 mm|
|Weight||approx. 300 g|
|Sensor connector||Built-in plug|
|ALMEMO® connecting cable||coupling, 1.5 meters, PVC cable with ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|Supply voltage||9 to 13 VDC|
|Current consumption||20 mA|
|DIGITAL ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SENSOR (INTEGRATED IN ALMEMO® D6 PLUG)|
|Measuring range||700 to 1100 mbar|
|Accuracy||±2.5 mbar (at 0 to +65 °C)|
|A/D CONVERTER INCORPORATED IN ALMEMO® D6 PLUG|
|Inputs||2 NTC sensors (clamp connector in plug)|
|Linearization||error-free computing method according to Galway Steinhart (no approximations)|
|Nominal Temperature||0.004 %/K (40 ppm)|
|Calculated humidity variables||Analytic equation (not an approximation)|
|Refresh rate||0.4 seconds for all four channels|
- A digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the ALMEMO® D6 plug itself provides automatic pressure compensation for all pressure-dependent humidity variables.
- Humidity calculation on the basis of formulae as per Dr. Sonntag and the enhancement factor as per W. Bögel (correction factor fw(t,p) for real mixed gas systems). This substantially widens the measuring range and improves the accuracy of humidity variable calculations.
- Humidity variable Absolute humidity in g/m³
- High-precision NTC sensors for dry temperature and wet temperature
- Temperatures are measured using a A/D converter incorporated in the ALMEMO® D6 plug.
- The humidity variables are calculated from the three primary measuring channels (real measurable variables): Dry temperature, wet temperature, atmospheric pressure
- Freely selectable measurable variables: Four measuring channels are programmed (at our factory): dry temperature (°C, TT, t), wet temperature (°C, HT, tw), relative humidity (%H, RH, Uw), atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p)
- Other humidity variables can also be selected: dewpoint (°C, DT, td), mixture (g/kg, MH, r), absolute humidity (g/m³, AH, dv), vapor pressure (mbar, VP, e), enthalpy (kJ/kg, En, h) This device can be configured directly on a PC using USB adapter cable ZA 1919 AKUV. (see chapter „Networking“).