£1,000.00 – £1,180.00
High-precision digital temperature / humidity sensor, industry-standard, with high-temperature sensor cable and plug connector, including ALMEMO® connecting cable with coupling and ALMEMO® D6 plug. Integrated digital atmospheric pressure sensor.
|Operative Range||-100 to +170 °C|
|Sensor length||144 mm including sensor|
|Sensor materials||PPS (polyphenylene sulfide)|
|Filter cartridge||Brass, nickel-plated|
|Filter||Stainless-steel wire fabric filter|
|Response time T63||<10 seconds at typical 1 m/s, without filter|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 % RH|
|Adjusted||at 23 °C and 10%, 35%, 80% RH|
|Accuracy||±1.3% RH (at 23°C ±3 K)|
|Response time T63||<15 seconds at typical 1 m/s, without filter|
|Sensor||Pt100 class A|
|Measuring range||-100 to +170 °C*|
Please observe operative range! (depending on sensor type)
|Accuracy at +23 °C||±0.2 K|
|SENSOR CONNECTOR ON THE SENSOR / SENSOR CABLE|
|Plug connector (Material Anticorodal aluminum, anodized) IP65|
|OPERATIVE RANGE OF THE ELECTRONICS|
|in the connecting cable (coupling)||-40 to +90 °C|
|in the grip (of hand-held sensors)||-40 to +85 °C|
|ALMEMO® CONNECTING CABLE|
|Coupling (L = 100 mm) with cable, length = 2 or 5 meters (Material, TPU, -40 to +90 °C) with ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|DIGITAL ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SENSOR (INTEGRATED IN ALMEMO® D6 PLUG)|
|Measuring range||700 to 1100 mbar|
|Accuracy||±2.5 mbar (at 0 to +65 °C)|
|ALMEMO® D6 PLUG|
|Refresh rate||1 second for all four channels|
|Supply voltage||6 to 13 VDC|
|Current consumption||12 mA|
- Digital capacitive humidity sensor with integrated signal processor, designed to meet the highest accuracy requirements in humidity measurement
- Unique correction and adjustment process. All sensor characteristics and adjustment data are saved in the humidity sensor itself.
- new: A digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the ALMEMO® D6 plug itself provides automatic pressure compensation for all pressure-dependent humidity variables.
- new: Humidity calculation on the basis of formulae as per Dr. Sonntag and the enhancement factor as per W. Bögel (correction factor fw(t,p) for real mixed gas systems). This substantially widens the measuring range and improves the accuracy of humidity variable calculations.
- new: Humidity variable, Absolute humidity in g/m³
- All relevant ambient parameters are measured with just one sensor.
- The humidity variables are calculated from the three primary measuring channels (real measurable variables). temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure
- Freely selectable measurable variables
- Four measuring channels are programmed (at our factory). temperature (°C, T, t), relative humidity (%H, RH, Uw), dewpoint (°C, DT, td), atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p) Other humidity variables can also be selected: mixture (g/kg, MH, r), absolute humidity (g/m³, AH, dv), vapor pressure (mbar, VP, e), enthalpy (kJ/kg, En, h)
- This device can be configured directly on a PC using USB adapter cable ZA 1919 AKUV. (see chapter „Networking“).