£40.00 – £50.00
An expansion of Human Physiology Experiments, Human Physiology Experiments: Volume 2 encourages students to investigate the physiology of the cardiovascular, muscular, respiratory, and nervous systems. The 15 experiments in this lab book include in-depth investigations for circulatory and cardiac physiology, respiratory physiology (including spirometry), complex reflexes, muscle physiology, biofeedback, and exercise physiology. Additionally, Human Physiology Experiments: Volume 2 includes experiments that help students explore the relationships between organ systems.
Experiment setup is minimal—students are collecting data in minutes.
- 15 ready-to-use student experiments
- Electronic access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Graphical Analysis 4 app with Go Direct sensors. (Does not support data collection with Logger Pro or LabQuest App)
- Essential instructor information, including teaching tips, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
- Earth Systems and Resources/Air and Water
- Earth Systems and Resources/Soil
- The Living World
- Global Change and Population
- Energy Resources and Consumption