£40.00 – £50.00
Human Physiology Experiments contains 14 experiments designed to encourage students to explore the physiology of various human organ systems. The experiments in Human Physiology Experiments encourage students to investigate the physiology of the cardiac, muscular, respiratory, vascular, and nervous systems. Experiment setup is minimal—students are collecting data in minutes.
- 14 ready-to-use student experiments
- Electronic access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Graphical Analysis 4 app with Go Direct sensors. (Does not support data collection with Logger Pro or LabQuest App)
- Essential instructor information, including teaching tips, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Experiments by Product
- Homeostasis and Autonomic Reflexes
- Effect of Exercise on Heart Rate
- Ventilation and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate and Calories