DIGITAL INFRA-RED PROBE HEAD (INCLUDING A/D CONVERTER)
|Temperature measuring range||-40 to +600 °C|
|Spectral sensitivity||8 to 14 mm|
|Optical resolution (90 % energy)||10:1|
with focal point lens attachment 1 mm at distance of 10 mm. Transmittance can be programmed to 0.75. (see below)
|Accuracy||±1 % of meas. value or ±1 K (whichever value is higher) ±2 K for meas. values <20 °C|
|Reproducibility||±0.5 % of measured value or ±0.5 K (whichever value is higher)|
|Nominal Conditions||23 °C ±5 K, emissivity 1.0|
|Temperature coefficient||±0.05 K / K or ±0.05 % of measured value / K (whichever value is higher)|
|Temperature resolution||0.1 K|
|Response time||130 ms (90 %)|
|Emissivity||0.95 (preprogrammed on leaving our factory) This can be programmed from 0.1 to 1.0 at the current ALMEMO® V6 devices via the device (some only via interface).|
|Transmittance||1.0 (preprogrammed on leaving our factory) This can be programmed from 0.1 to 1.0 directly on the PC using USB adapter cable ZA1919AKUV. (please place a special order) (see "General accessories for ALMEMO® D6 sensors")|
|Protection class||IP65 (NEMA 4) (National Electric Manufacturers Association)|
|Ambient temperature||-10 to +120 °C with air-cooled housing -10 to +200 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +120 °C|
|Relative atmospheric humidity||10 to 95 % non-condensing|
|Dimensions||Probe head Length 28 mm x Ø 14 mm Thread M12 x 1|
|Weight||Probe head 50 grams with 1-meter cable|
|Connecting cable(s)||permanently fitted Polyurethane (PUR) For available lengths see variants. With ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|ALMEMO® D6 PLUG|
|Refresh rate||0.25 seconds for all channels|
|Supply voltage||6 to 13 VDC|
|Current consumption||4 mA|
Digital Infra-Red Sensor for measuring surface temperature FIAD 43
Miniature probe head, integrated electronics with ALMEMO® D6 plug
- Digital infra-red probe head with integrated signal processor
- All sensor characteristics and adjustment data are stored in the probe head itself.
- Digital transmission ensures that measured values are not affected by the sensor cable being moved, bent, or twisted.
- Surface temperature is measured over a wide range up to 600°C.
- Robust stainless steel housing, protection class IP65
- Thanks to its small dimensions, the probe head can be installed in cramped and restricted conditions.
- The probe head is threaded for quick and easy installation.
- The sensor cable in polyurethane (PUR) is suitable for industrial use and is resistant to oily, acidic, basic environments.
- The sensor can be connected directly via the cable’s ALMEMO® D6 plug to any ALMEMO® device.
- One measuring channel is preprogrammed on leaving our factory – surface temperature (°C).
- Emissivity 0.95 are preprogrammed (on leaving our factory). This can be programmed from 0.1 to 1.0 at the current ALMEMO® V6 devices via the device (some only via interface).
- Transmittance 1.0 are preprogrammed (on leaving our factory). Transmittance can be modified directly on the PC using USB adapter cable ZA1919AKUV. (see “General accessories for ALMEMO® D6 sensors”).