£70.00 ex VAT | £84.00 Inc VAT
Use this rugged, affordable mini wind turbine to illustrate the power of wind.
This easily assembled turbine that produces enough power to light an LED bulb and play a tune. A small domestic fan will produces enough draught to demonstrate this highly efficient turbine.
The basic kit just comes with Red Blade Set.
To investigate blade design take a look at the KidWind MINI Wind Turbine with Blade Design.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
- Generate electricity
- Light LEDs
- Play a song
- Measure the effects of windspeed
- Measure turbine shading
- Understanding clean energy
- Exploring energy transformations
- Understanding relationship between energy and forces
Lessons, Tips, and Challenges
Download lessons, learn tips for building turbines, and check out the KidWind Challenges. Go to kidwind.org
- 1 x MINI Nacelle Assembly
- 1 x 10″ MINI Aluminum Tower
- 1 x MINI Round Wood Base with Bumpers
- 1 x Red Blade Set
- 1 x Sound and Light Board
- 1 x MINI Yellow Plug
- 1 x Red Alligator Clip Cord
- 1 x Black Alligator Clip Cord
Real-Time Temperature Measurement!
Unlike a traditional thermometer, Go Direct Temperature allows students to collect real-time temperature measurements of a single instance or over a period of time. Its range and wireless capability make it the go-to sensor.