Collect, share, and analyse sensor data with LabQuest App—the app built into LabQuest 2. LabQuest App facilitates student understanding with real-time graphs of experimental data and intuitive analysis tools.
Graphical Analysis™ 4 for Chrome™, iOS, Android™, Windows®, and macOS®
Collect, share, and analyze sensor data with our free software. Graphical Analysis 4 app facilitates student understanding with real-time graphs of experimental data and intuitive analysis tools.
Biology with Vernier
Biology with Vernier addresses the fundamentals of a high school or college general biology course with 31 experiments that include cell respiration, photosynthesis, membrane diffusion, osmosis, human physiology, transpiration, fermentation, and more.
The electronic version of the lab book includes a searchable PDF of the entire book, word-processing files for student experiments, teacher information files including sample data and graphs, a complete materials and supplies list, and other supplemental resources. The printed lab book includes everything in the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
A site license is included. You only need one copy of either the electronic version or printed lab book for your entire school or college department.
- Energy in Food
- Biodiversity and Ecosystems
- Aerobic Respiration
- Dissolved Oxygen in Water
- Watershed Testing
- Heart Rate and Physical Fitness
- Ventilation and Heart Rate
- Enzyme Action: Testing Catalase Activity
- Cell Respiration (Pressure)
- Sugar Fermentation
- Effect of Temperature on Fermentation
- Lactase Action
- Cell Respiration (O2)
- Cell Respiration (CO2 and O2)
- Respiration of Sugars by Yeast
- Effect of Temperature on Respiration
- Effect of Temperature on Cold Blooded Organisms
- Lactase Action
- Photosynthesis and Respiration (O2)
- Photosynthesis and Respiration (CO2 and O2)