Demonstrate how you use the LabQuest by displaying and controlling the LabQuest 2 from your iPad. You can also monitor students progress during labs, and enhance post-lab class discussions.
LabQuest Viewer for iPad app allows you to wirelessly view and control LabQuest from your iPad. When your iPad is used with a projector, you can display any LabQuest screen for the entire class. Share the instructor LabQuest for demos or a students’ LabQuest for class presentations.
Use LabQuest Viewer for iPad in the classroom to:
- View and control one or more LabQuests from an iPad
- Project the iPad running LabQuest Viewer app for class demos or sharing of data
- Monitor student progress on any LabQuest connected to your network
- Create screenshots of the LabQuest screen to copy and paste into lab instructions
- Set customizable permissions that permit viewing without control, or password-protect a connection
- If you want to control LabQuest from a Windows or Mac computer, you will need to purchase LabQuest Viewer
LabQuest Viewer for iPad requires iOS 7 or newer