- Supports over 80 Vernier sensors for real-time graphing and analysis.
- Collect data from a variety of sources, including LabQuest 2, LabQuest Stream, LabQuest Mini, LabPro, WDSS, spectrometers, Ohaus balances, ProScope HR, and more.
- Enter values manually from existing data tables or import data.
- Export to Plotly and LabArchives.
- Capture videos to add a visual record of an experiment synchronized with your data.
- Analyse a video frame by frame or take measurements from a still photo.
- Draw predictions on graphs prior to data collection.
- Perform statistical analysis of data, including integrals, tangents, curve fits, and more.
- Auto-ID sensors make setup effortless.
- Collect live data from more than 80 different sensors and devices.
- Draw predictions on a graph before collecting data.
- Use a variety of data-collection modes as needed for your experiment: time-based data, selected events, events with typed-in entries, photogate, radiation counting, and more.
- Manually enter data for graphing and analysis.
- Import data from Vernier interfaces.
- Lay out graphs, tables, and text as needed across multiple pages to describe your experiment.
- Read values and slope from graphs using examine and tangent line tools.
- Print graphs and data tables.
- XY graphs, log graphs, double-Y graphs, strip charts, and FFT graphs.
- Model data with user-adjustable functions.
- Extract data from movies using frame-by-frame video analysis.
- Capture videos from DV cameras and web cameras.
- Play back movies synced to sensor data.
- Gel electrophoresis analysis.
- Calculated columns allow you to graph new quantities such as kinetic energy.
- Time of day and date stamps for graphing.
- Ocean Optics spectrometer support.
- GPS support.
- GC peak analysis.
- Manual configuration mode for IB courses.
- Windows 11, 10, or 7
- Processor running at 1 GHz or faster
- 1 GB total minimum RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- 800 MB of hard disk space for a minimum installation (plus another 1 GB free temporarily during installation)
- Available USB port
- macOS 12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13
- 1 GB RAM
- 200 MB of hard disk space for a minimum installation (1 GB free is recommended temporarily during installation)
- Available USB port
Logger Pro 3 includes a site license for your entire school or college department.
- Site license includes home computers of both students and faculty. Let them take it home!
- No need to count computers to satisfy licensing.
- Logger Pro 3 updates are free.
Free 30-Day Demo
Try the Logger Pro 3 demo free for 30 days! The Logger Pro 3 demo is fully-functioning, and includes a few sample movies to explore its video capture and analysis features.
Click here to Download Windows Demo
Click here to Download MacOS Demo
Real-Time Temperature Measurement!
Unlike a traditional thermometer, Go Direct Temperature allows students to collect real-time temperature measurements of a single instance or over a period of time. Its range and wireless capability make it the go-to sensor.