It is a generator of precision signals, amplified in power.
It can generate sine, square and triangular waves.
The frequency of the main generator varies from 0.1 Hz to 100 KHz.
The maximum output power is 4.5 W.
Equipped with LED display mentioning the frequency and the output amplitude level.
This instrument is particularly suitable for teaching and for scientific research.
- 4 ohm output and at 6 ohm.
- Auxiliary input for the amplifier stage.
- Frequency range: 0.001 Hz – 100 kHz with 0.01% accuracy.
- Wave shape: sine, square and triangular.
- Output power: 4W on the whole range of frequencies.
- Output width: 17V peak to peak (600ohm output),
- 8.8 V peak to peak (4ohm output)
- Output attenuator 1x / 0,1X / 0,01X (on the 600ohm output)