The lumbar model includes a prolapsed inter-vertebral disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae. This high quality anatomical model of the lumbar spinal column is delivered on removable stand.
Dimensions: 34 cm
- Manufactured in excellent quality from 3B BONElike™ material, which has the look and feel of real bone
- Realistic weight
- These vertebrae are particularly useful in medical education as replacement for real bones as well as for patient education
- Made of 3B BONElike™ material, feels and looks like real bones.
- Realistic weight
- These vertebrae are excellent to use as a substitute for real bones for medical teaching purposes and patient consultation
- Each vertebra is labeled for identification purposes (C1-7, T1-12 and L1-5)
- The anatomical replica is supplied in a transport and storage case with individual compartments for all 24 vertebrae.
This innovative model shows the injured mechanism of a herniated disc. The simulator demonstrates how the intervertebral disc prolapses when flexing the vertebrae, reproducing what happens in real life when be bend or twist our trunk. Since vertebral disorders are widespread, therapists should have this model to make people aware of the importance of gentle movements and behaviours for the spinal column. This model will be of great assistance in medicine, physiotherapy, medical surgeries and clinics, work risk prevention, ergonomics, physical education and other fields. The model consists of two vertebrae with an elastic intervertabral disc, spinal cord and nerves.
This osteoporosis model consists of 3 medially divided lumbar vertebrae with intervertebral discs. For anatomical comparison, the upper section shows healthy bone structure, the middle section osteoporotic bone structure and the lower section advanced osteoporotic bone structure with flattened plates, deformation and decreased bone mass. For detailed anatomical study the vertebrae can be removed from the stand. The osteoporosis model is a great high quality anatomical teaching.
This spinal replica consists of the 12 thoracic vertebrae with intervertebral discs, thoracic nerves and spinal cord. This quality thoracic spinal column is affordable and anatomically correct. Spinal column delivered on flexible stand.
This realistic model details 2 lumbar vertebrae with spinal nerves, dura mater of spinal cord. The anatomy model includes 2 replaceable dorso-lateral prolapsed discs between the 4th and 5th lumbar vertebrae. The Lumbar spinal column is delivered on a removable stand.