£189.28 ex VAT | £227.14 Inc VAT
Invest in quality with this uniquely sectioned 5-part heart model by 3B Scientific. Cast from a real human heart and didactically prepared to facilitate a better understanding of the anatomy and blood flow of the heart. It shows the cardiac valves during diastole and on the base the valves are shown in systole. A dissection through the median plane makes an easy demonstration possible.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
The following feature set makes it stand out from the crowd and a must have for any health professional.
- All of the original heart structures were successfully obtained during the time consuming and detailed casting procedure making this model highly accurate and lifelike
- 2 atria and 2 ventricles show all the normal anatomical structures of the papillary muscles and heart valves
- Uniquely dissected in the median plane to optimally demonstrate the path of the oxygenated and deoxygenated blood
- The heart valves are made of elasticated plastic making them very durable
- Life size cast from real human heart
- Easy and fun to use magnetic assembly (5 pieces) for easy demonstrations
- Colour scheme and disassembly of the heart model in a didactical manner. The chambers of the heart and vessels (including coronary vessels) in which oxygen-rich blood is transported have been displayed in red. Heart chambers and vessels which contain blood low in oxygen have been reproduced in blue.
Dimensions: 13 x 19 cm
Highly detailed 2-part heart at a price you will love. The front heart wall is detachable to reveal the chambers and valves inside the human heart. Heart just slightly smaller than life-size with exquisite anatomical detail throughout. Great model of the anatomy of the human heart. Stand included with this high quality heart.
This unique human heart model is a life size natural casting of a real human specimen. Particularly interesting is the dissection though the median plane. The following feature set makes it stand out from the crowd and a must for any health professional...
This 2-times life-size heart model allows a very easy identification of all anatomical structures in the human heart and is a perfect aid for lessons in big classrooms or lecture halls. The atrium walls and the front heart wall are removable to reveal the most professionally detailed and realistic heart available. Hand-painted in lifelike colors to depict dozens of items of anatomical interest in the human heart. This high quality heart is delivered on removable stand.
This unique heart model shows the long-term effects of increased heart activity due to high blood pressure. The muscular wall of the left heart ventricle is considerably thickened and the tip of the heart is visibly rounded off. Highly detailed 2-part heart at a price you will love. The front heart wall is detachable to reveal the chambers and valves inside. The heart is just slightly smaller than life-size with exquisite anatomical detail throughout. Heart on removable stand.
This 2-times life-size heart is a great help for teaching heart anatomy, even in large lecture halls or classrooms. The front heart wall can be removed to view the inner chambers of the human heart. In addition to the anatomy of the heart, this heart model shows a venal bypass to the ramus postero-lateralis of the right coronary artery, to the ramus interventricularis ant. of the left coronary artery with branching to the ramus diagonalis as well as a bypass to the ramus circumflexus of the left coronary artery. Heart on removable stand.
This heart model shows the anatomy of the human heart and is horizontally sectioned at the level of the valve plane. The following parts can be removed from heart:
- Superior vena cava
- Front heart wall
- Upper half of the heart
With the help of this artery model doctors can explain changes in the blood vessels due to arteriosclerosis. A horizontally dissected artery fork is depicted with arteriosclerotic changes in four different stages, from slightly sedimented to a completely clogged blood vessel. Arterioclerosis model on stand.
This 1/2 life-size relief model of the human circulatory system details the following anatomical structures:
- The arterial/venous system
- Partial skeleton
A colourful and anatomically accurate teaching aid of the human circulatory system. Circulatory system delivered on baseboard for easy display in a classroom or doctor's office.
- Superior vena cava
- Pulmonary artery stem
- Both atrium walls
- Both ventricle walls