With this kit you can easily and quickly perform all basic geometrical optics experiments.
The laser ray box is endowed with a switch which allows three different beam configurations (1-3-5).
The high-quality optic bodies allow you to observe the trajectory of reflected and refracted beams.
Because of its good quality/price ratio and because of the number and quality of possible experiments, this kit represents the best solution for geometrical optics experimentation for primary and secondary school.
- Reflection in a flat mirror.
- Reflection in a concave mirror.
- Reflection in a convex mirror.
- Refraction Law.
- Measure of the refraction index of a transparent solid.
- Measure of the refraction index of a transparent liquid.
- The prism and the total reflection.
- Converging lenses.
- Diverging lenses.
- System of two lenses.
- 1 x Chart for geometrical optics studies
- 1 x Laser ray box with power unit
- 1 x Changeable geometry mirror
- 1 x Optic foil
- 1 x Diverging lens
- 1 x Converging lens
- 1 x Half-circular optic body
- 1 x Half-circular tray
- 1 x Amici’s prism
- 1 x Isosceles right-angle prism
- 1 x Experiment Guide
- 1 x Case