£643.00 ex VAT | £771.60 Inc VAT
Moisture content sensors for wood including – measuring tips, measuring line, sensor housing, 5 meter connecting cable and ALMEMO® plug for current ALMEMO® devices, version 6 and above. The measuring tips are designed to be able to be screwed into the wood.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
|Measuring method:||Electrical conductivity|
|Measuring range:||5 to 50% moisture percentage in wood with respect to total mass (at 23°C)|
|Resolution:||0.2% moisture content|
|Reproducibility:||±1% moisture content|
|Nominal temperature:||23°C ±2K|
|Temperature sensor:||NTC, integrated in sensor housing|
|Temperature compensation in range:||0 to +80°C|
|Suitable conditions:||0 to +80°C |
Air humidity 0 to 90% RH
(no dew formation, no ice)
|Storage temperature:||-20 to +80°C|
|Housing:||Plastic - 51x53x36mm (LxWxH)|
|Measuring connection:||2 built-in sockets, 4mm, with transverse hole|
|Measuring lines:||2 lines, PTFE-insulated|
length = 0.5 meters with circular cable lugs 4mm
|Measuring tips:||2 stainless-steel M4 hanger bolts|
Total length = 60mm including 4 stainless-steel nuts, 4 stainless-steel lock washers
|Clearance:||2.5cm at right angles to the grain|
|Signal connection:||Built-in plug|
|Protection:||Housing, including connectors IP63|
|ALMEMO® connecting cable:||Coupling, PVC cable, 5 meters|
|ALMEMO® plug:||Linearization for wood, stored in the ALMEMO® plug (for ALMEMO® devices version 6 and above)|
|Supply voltage:||Via ALMEMO® plug (5V)|
|Current consumption:||Approx. 5mA|
- Moisture content sensor for comparative measurement of moisture in wood materials
- Two hanger bolts are screwed into the wood surface and connected via measuring lines to the measuring electronics in the damp-proof sensor housing.
- The sensor housing with the integrated temperature sensor is also fixed in position on the wood surface. Plug-in ALMEMO® connecting cable.
- This device is designed for stationary installation and long term monitoring e.g. of wooden parts of buildings, roof structures (with laminated beams).
- Data logger operation in sleep mode (intermittent mode) is required in order to protect the wood from salinization or drying out.
- The material‘s moisture content is measured indirectly by determining its electrical conductivity, which is moisture dependent.
- It is also temperature-dependent. However, the displayed moisture value is automatically temperature-compensated by means of an integrated temperature sensor.
- The ALMEMO® device acquires the material’s moisture content based on the linearization curve stored in the ALMEMO® plug.
- This measuring operation can be performed using any current ALMEMO® device (version 6 and above).