£281.00 ex VAT | £337.20 Inc VAT
The “classic” microscope, also known as compound. The objectives face downwards, observing the specimen from above.
Generally providing high power magnifications (40x-1,000x) with step magnification (multiple objectives for different magnifications), they are used to observe specimens and microscope slides in 2D. This microscope’s features include – monocular, 1000x and double layer stage.
Available to Order
Monocular microscope, 1000x, double layer stage
DIN Achromatic 4X/10X/40X/100X
Mechanical stage, 125x116mm with specimen holder
1.2 N.A. with diaphragm
Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop
1W LED with external power supply
- Eyepiece H5x
- Eyepiece WF10x/18mm
- Eyepiece WF16x/12mm
- Eyepiece micrometer WF10x/18mm
- Objective achromatic 4x/0.10
- Objective achromatic 10x/0.25
- Objective achromatic 20x/0.40
- Objective achromatic 40x/0.65
- Objective achromatic 60x/0.80
- Objective achromatic 100x/1.25 (Oil)
- Polarising set (filters only)
- Attachable mechanical stage
- Dust cover type 13
- Solar battery pack
- OPTIKA immersion oil 10ml
- Eyepiece with pointer WF10x/18mm
- C-Mount adapter for 1/2″ sensor.
- C-Mount adapter for 2/3″ sensor.
- Photo adapter for APS-C and Full Frame Reflex cameras
- Cleaning Kit