£204.00 ex VAT | £244.80 Inc VAT
The “classic” microscope, also known as compound. The objectives face downwards, observing the specimen from above.
Generally providing high power magnifications (40x-1,000x) with step magnification (multiple objectives for different magnifications), they are used to observe specimens and microscope slides in 2D. This microscope’s features include – monocular, 400x and fixed stage.
Available to Order
Monocular microscope, 400x, fixed stage
Plain stage, 125x120mm with sample clips
Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop
0.65 N.A. with diaphragm
1W LED with external power supply
- Eyepiece H5x
- Eyepiece WF10x/18mm
- Eyepiece WF16x/12mm
- Eyepiece micrometer WF10x/18mm
- Objective achromatic 4x/0.10
- Objective achromatic 10x/0.25
- Objective achromatic 20x/0.40
- Objective achromatic 40x/0.65
- Objective achromatic 60x/0.80
- Objective achromatic 100x/1.25 (Oil)
- Polarising set (filters only)
- Attachable mechanical stage
- Dust cover type 13
- Solar battery pack
- OPTIKA immersion oil 10ml
- Eyepiece with pointer WF10x/18mm
- C-Mount adapter for 1/2″ sensor.
- C-Mount adapter for 2/3″ sensor.
- Photo adapter for APS-C and Full Frame Reflex cameras
- Cleaning Kit