Monocular polarising microscope 400x with Li-ion rechargeable battery, N-PLAN objectives and multi-plug.
Observation mode: Brightfield, Polarized Light.
Head: Monocular, 30° inclined; 360° rotating.
Eyepiece: WF10x/18 mm, secured by screw.
Nosepiece: Quadruple ball bearings revolving nosepiece.
– N-PLAN 4x/0.10, with anti-fungus treatment
– N-PLAN 10x/0.25 , with anti-fungus treatment
– N-PLAN 40x/0.65 , with anti-fungus treatment
Specimen stage: Rotatable round stage, 120 mm diameter.
Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25, pre-centred, focusable, with iris diaphragm.
Illumination: X-LED1 with white 1 W LED and light intensity control.
Color temperature: 6,300 K. Li-Ion battery for long lasting operation. Multi-plug 100-240Vac/5Vdc external power supply.
Polarising filters: Rotating Polarizer (swing-out) and fixed Analyser (sliding-out).
- Eyepiece with pointer WF10x/18mm
- 26×76 mm micrometric slide. Range 1 mm, div. 0.01 mm
- Cleaning Kit
- Eyepiece H5x
- Eyepiece WF10x/18mm
- Eyepiece WF16x/12mm
- Eyepiece micrometer WF10x/18mm
- Blue filter, 32 mm diameter
- Green filter, 32 mm diameter
- Yellow filter, 32 mm diameter
- Frosted glass filter, 32 mm diameter
- C-Mount adapter for 1/2 sensor
- Photo adapter for APS-C and Full Frame Reflex cameras
- Objective 4x/0.10 E-PLAN
- Objective 10x/0.25 E-PLAN
- Objective 20x/0.40 E-PLAN
- Objective 40x/0.65 E-PLAN
- Objective 60x/0.80 E-PLAN
- Objective 100x/1.25 E-PLAN (Oil)
- C-Mount Projection Lens 0.75x
- Objective achromatic 40x/0.65