£230.23 ex VAT | £276.28 Inc VAT
This nose model illustrates the structure of the nose with the paranasal sinuses in the upper right half of a face in 1.5-fold enlargement. The following structures can be seen from the outside of the nose with paranasal sinuses, differentiated by color (also visible through the removable transparent skin)…
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
This nose model illustrates the structure of the nose with the paranasal sinuses in the upper right half of a face in 1.5-fold enlargement. The following structures can be seen from the outside of the nose with paranasal sinuses, differentiated by color (also visible through the removable transparent skin):
- The outer nasal cartilages
- The nasal cavity, maxillary, frontal and ethmoid sinuses
- The opened maxillary sinus when the zygomatic arch is removed
The following nose and paranasal sinuse structures are shown in a median section:
- The nasal cavity, lined with mucosa, with the nasal conchae (removable)
- The arteries of the mucous membrane
- The olfactory nerves
- The innervation of the lateral wall of the nasal cavity, the nasal conchae and the roof of mouth (palate)
The 3B nose model is a great teaching tool, with detailed anatomy.
26 x 19 x 24 cm, Weight 800g approx
Product Code: BL131632
This anatomical replica of the human spine is a flexible, mounted, true-to-life model of the human vertebral column in excellent BONElike™ quality. The spine is an original reproduction of all anatomical details, based on real weight...
Stand is not included with this spine, please see:
This life-size functional knee joint model clearly demonstrates the anatomy and mechanics of the human knee joint. In this high-quality model the fully flexible knee joint shows abduction, anteversion, retroversion and internal/external rotation.
The model is made up of a partial femur, tibia and a partial fibula as well as the meniscus, patella with quadriceps tendon and joint ligaments, including the ACL and PCL.
Comes complete with a removable stand for easy study or display.
This life size three part model represents an original cast of a bony female pelvis with ligaments and shows all the details of the following anatomical structures:
- Two hip bones
- the pubic symphysis
- the sacrum and the coccyx
- the fifth lumbar vertebra with intervertebral disc
- Frontal with parietal lobes
- Brain stem with temporal and occipital lobes
- Half of cerebellum
- Upper half of the sclera with cornea and eye muscle attachments
- Both halves of the choroid with iris and retina
- Vitreous humour
Product code: MSGY1478
Product code: MSBA1287
This midsagittally sectioned model is an original anatomic cast of a real human brain. The components of the brain's left half are:
- Now with magnets for easy viewing and hands on learning!
- Frontal and parietal lobe
- Temporal and occipital lobe
- Encephalic trunk
The classic brain is a a great tool for education on the human nervous system and anatomy of the brain. The brain is delivered on a removable base for easy display in the classroom.
This high quality functional shoulder joint model provides a graphic demonstration of the anatomy and mechanics of the shoulder joint, allowing better doctor-patient or teacher-student understanding of the anatomy of joints. Use this life-size and fully flexible shoulder joint model to demonstrate abduction, anteversion, retroversion, internal/external rotation and much more. Shoulder joint model consists of shoulder blade, collar bone, portion of humerus and joint ligaments. The Functional shoulder joint model is on a stand for easy study of the anatomy of the human shoulder.