£265.00 ex VAT | £318.00 Inc VAT
It is easy to collect mass data from an OHAUS Scout balance using our popular Logger Pro software, LabQuest 2, or original LabQuest. An OHAUS Scout USB Cable is required for data collection and is sold separately..
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
Designed for education, the OHAUS Scout features
- Faster stabilization time
- Easy-to-use four-button operation
- A large, backlit LCD display
- Multiple weighing units
- Three application modes
- Option of USB connectivity
Application modes include Weighing, Density Determination, and Mole Weighing.
OHAUS Scout is designed with mechanical and software protection against shock and overloading, which can damage the weighing cell. An integrated shipping lock protects the weighing cell during transportation or storage.
The OHAUS Scout USB Cable is required for data collection and is sold separately.
- 420 g capacity
- 0.01 g precision
- AC Adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)
Download the user manual for full specifications
- Observe the change in normal force during a ride in a lift.
- Measure the impulse delivered by the floor during a jump.
- Measure the reaction force as a student leans against a wall.