£319.00 ex VAT | £382.80 Inc VAT
The Vernier Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC Connector is a BNC-terminated electrode used to measure the concentration of potassium (K+) ions in aqueous samples. Use with Vernier interfaces requires the Electrode Amplifier. Also compatible with Go Wireless® Electrode Amplifier.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
Measuring Potassium in Commercial Products
Measuring Potassium in Foods
- Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode with BNC terminated end, packed with a storage bottle
- 30 mL bottle of High Standard Standard (1000 mg/L)
- 30 mL bottle of Low Standard Standard (10 mg/L)
- ISE soaking bottle (empty bottle with insertion cap)
- User manual
- Range (mV):
- Range (concentration): 90 to 39,000 mg/L (or ppm)
- Reproducibility (precision): ±30mV
- Interfering ions: Cs+, NH4+, H+, Ag+, Li+, Na+
- pH range: 2–12 (no pH compensation)
- Temperature range: 0–40°C (no temperature compensation)
- Electrode slope: +58 ±3 mV/decade at 25°C
- Electrode resistance: 100–200 kΩ
- Minimum sample size: must be submerged 2.8 cm (1.1 in)
Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC connects via BNC to one of our Electrode Amplifiers.
Real-Time Temperature Measurement!
Unlike a traditional thermometer, Go Direct Temperature allows students to collect real-time temperature measurements of a single instance or over a period of time. Its range and wireless capability make it the go-to sensor.
- Observe the change in normal force during a ride in a lift.
- Measure the impulse delivered by the floor during a jump.
- Measure the reaction force as a student leans against a wall.