£324.40 – £350.50
Measurement of fast changes in displacement with digital ALMEMO® D7 measuring plug.
Potentiometric Displacement Tracer complete with a 2m long cable with an ALMEMO® Connector. Also included in the delivery will be 2 tensioning clamps Z3-31, 4 cap screws M4x10 and 1 probe tip with hard-metal ball.
|Independent linearity:||TR25: ±0.2%, TR50: ±0.15%, TR75: ±0.1%, TR100: ±0.075%|
|Housing length (meas. A+1mm):||TR25: 63mm, TR50: 94.4mm, TR75: 134.4mm, TR100: 166mm|
|Mech. stroke (meas. B ±1.5mm):||TR25:30mm, TR50: 55mm, TR75: 80mm, TR100: 105mm|
|Total weight (with 2m cable):||TR25: 120g, TR50: 150g, TR75: 180g, TR100: 200g|
|Weight of the pull rod incl. coupling and sliding contact block:||TR25: 25g, TR50: 36g, TR75: 48g, TR100: 57g|
|Max. operating frequency: (for most critical application 'probe tip upright')||TR25: 18Hz, TR50: 14Hz, TR75: 11Hz, TR100: 10Hz|
|Operating force (horizontal):||≤ 5N|
|Insulation resistance:||≥ 10MW, (500VDC, 1 bar, 2s)|
|Dielectric strength:||≤ 1mA, (50Hz, 1s, 1 bar, 500VAC)|
|Max. permissible torque||140Ncm|
|Temperature range:||-30 to +100°C|
|Temperature coefficient:||typ. 5ppm/°C|
|Vibrations:||5 to 2000Hz/Amax = 0.75mm/amax = 20g|
|Life span:||> 100x 106 strokes|
|Protection system:||IP 40|
- Resistor and collector paths made from conducting plastic.
- Suitable for direct measurements of displacement without a form-locking connection, position detection at stationary measuring objects, tolerance measurements and for continuous contour measurement.
- The pull rod, which is supported on both sides, allows for accepting transverse forces that, for example, occur during a continuous scan of curves or spline parts.
- Rear limit stop is used to provide a simple mechanical coupling of automatic retraction systems, such as pneumatic cylinders or electromagnets.
- Long life span of 100 x 106 strokes, extraordinary linearity up to ±0.075%, tracer pin running on two exact bearings, DIN compliant standard measuring inserts can be used, shock and vibration resistant.