The ProScope HR2 features the new state-of-the-art, Aptina™ imager which was originally made for surveillance, with large pixels that take in more light than other imagers on the market. The Bodelin engineering team customized this imager to allow extensive imaging adjustment and LED intensity control. The most impressive feature is the ability to actually stream true pixels at higher resolutions.
The Proscope HR2 comes with a 50x Lens as standard or the base unit can be purchased seperately. You will however need a lens for the unit to function.
The ProScope HR is a USB handheld digital microscope designed for use with your computer. with a high-quality CMOS and universal lens mount, the ProScope HR can become a powerful addition to any classroom.
- Instantly displays digital images on computer screen
- Takes still photos, movies and time-lapse videos
- Interchangeable lenses make it easy to get the magnification you need
- Included ProScope HR software and works with Logger Pro
- Lens-mounted, white LEDs make lighting subjects simple
- 2 Mega Pixel Images
- Up to 1000x Magnification
- 4 Levels of Resolution
- Adjustable LED Intensity
- UVC Driverless Connection to a PC or MAC
- 2 Year Warranty
- Image sensor: 1/3″ high resolution 2.0 megapixel sensor
- Connection type: USB
- Image capture resolutions: 320 x 240 pixels, 640 x 480 pixels, 1280 x 1024 pixels, 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Video capture resolutions: 320 x 240 pixels @ 30 fps, 640 x 480 pixels @ 15 fps, 1280 x 1024 pixels @ 3.75 fps, 1600 x 1200 pixels @ 2.5 fps