£155.00 – £239.00
The First Professional Microscope for Mobile Devices.
The ProScope Micro Mobile is the first professional level microscope made for use with our growing world of mobile devices. Used in Science education, law enforcement, medical, manufacturing quality control, and more!
The ProScope Micro Mobile is made for use with iPhone, iPad, and Samsung and Google smartphones.
- 20X to 80X magnification via Edmund pro-level glass optics lens
- Adjustable LEDs to reduce surface reflection
- Powered by an onboard lithium-ion battery for 5 hours of continuous use
- Recharge to full capacity in under 2 hours using a USB charging cable
- Built-in desktop stand for hands-free use
- Made with impact resistant nylon and ABS for years of field operation
- Samsung and Google smartphones
- ProScope Micro Mobile Sleeve (iPhone 4/4s)
- ProScope Micro Mobile Sleeve (iPhone 5/5s)
- ProScope Micro Mobile Sleeve (iPhone 6/6s)
- ProScope Micro Mobile Sleeve (iPhone 6 Plus)
- ProScope Micro Mobile Sleeve (iPad 2/3/4)
- ProScope Micro Mobile Sleeve (iPad Mini)
- ProScope Micro Mobile Sleeve (iPad Air)
- ProScope Micro Mobile Sleeve (iPad Air 2)
- ProScope Micro Mobile Power Supply
ProScope QC app for iOS
Live preview and measurement companion app for the ProScope Micro Mobile!
ProScope QC is a companion measurement app for the Bodelin ProScope Micro Mobile (PMM) microscope attachment made for iPhone and iPad. ProScope QC features calibrated measurement capabilities not found on Apple’s basic camera app.
- Pre-calibrated to the PMM lens throughout pinch to zoom range
- Preview live image and capture stills to device’s Photos folder
- Crosshairs, Target, and Grid measurement overlay options
- Metric, Imperial fractions, and Imperial thousandths scale options
- Adjustable overlay properties
- Capture still images with or without measurement overlay