£220.00 ex VAT | £264.00 Inc VAT
The Vernier Rotary Motion Sensor is a bidirectional angle sensor designed to measure rotational or linear position, velocity and acceleration. It can also be used to measure linear position to a fraction of a millimeter.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
The Rotary Motion Sensor can be found in the following Vernier Lab Books:-
- Rotational Dynamics
- Conservation of Angular Momentum
- Pendulum Periods
- Physical Pendulum
- Polarization of Light (Rotary Motion Sensor)
- Propeller-Powered Pendulum
- Rotary Motion Sensor
- Thumb screw
- 3-step pulley and mounting screw
- Sensor clip
- User manual
- Resolution: 1° or 0.25°
- Optical Encoder: Bidirectional, quadrature encoder, 360 cycle per revolution.
- Maximum Speed: 30 rev/s at 1° resolution 7.5 rev/s at 0.25° resolution.
- 3-step Pulley: 10 mm, 29 mm and 48 mm groove diameter.
The Rotary Motion Sensor may require a compatible interface and software. Choose a platform below to see compatible interface and software options.
|Interface||Logger Pro||Graphical Analysis 4|
|LabQuest Mini||Full support||Full support|
|LabQuest 2||Full support||Full support|
|LabQuest Stream||Full support1||Full support1|
|Full support||Full support|
- Connect LabQuest Stream via USB. Future software updates will support connection via Bluetooth®technology
|Interface||Graphical Analysis for iOS||Graphical Analysis for Android|
|LabQuest Stream||Future support||Future support|
|LabQuest 2||Full support1||Full support1|
- Future software updates will add support for a LabQuest Stream interface.
- iOS and Android™ devices can only connect to LabQuest 2 via Wireless Data Sharing.