The Single Electrolyzer is a PEM electrolyzer for the production of hydrogen and oxygen. This cell can only be used in electrolyzer mode for the production of hydrogen. Please see the technical specs for hydrogen production levels.
The electrolyzer provided in this set is maintenance-free. However, always remember to use fresh, distilled water each time and to drain the water from the storage tanks after use.
- Permissible Voltage: up to 2VDC
- Permissible Current: up to 1.5A
- Hydrogen Production: up to 10mL/min
- Oxygen Production: up to 5mL/min
- Electrode Area: 2.9 cm²
- Requires Commercial distilled (deionized) water with a conductivity of < 2 μS/cm
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.0″ x 2.0″ x 1.6″ (51 x 51 x 41 mm)
- Weight: ~2oz (58 g)
This product is a redesign of the Electrolyzer Cell 5