To measure the specific weight of solids and liquids.
Possible experiments include:
- Determination of the specific weight of a solid.
- Bodies with the same weight but different volume.
- Bodies with the same volume but different weight.
- Determination of a specific weight of a liquid.
- 1 x Rod with hook
- 1 x String
- 1 x 70cm Dismantling metal rod
- 1 x Double bosshead
- 1 x Pan for balance
- 1 x Set of 5 samples with different volume and same weight
- 1 x Set of 3 samples with same volume and different weight
- 1 x Spring scale 2.5N
- 1 x Base for rods
- 1 x Aluminium object with hook
- 1 x 100ml Graduated cylinder
- 1 x 100ml Beaker
- 1 x Little box
- 1 x Teaching guide