£703.00 ex VAT | £843.60 Inc VAT
The “classic” microscope, also known as compound. The objectives face downwards, observing the specimen from above.
Generally providing high power magnifications (40x-1,000x) with step magnification (multiple objectives for different magnifications), they are used to observe specimens and microscope slides in 2D. This microscope’s features include – trinocular, 1000x, e-plan objectives, belt drive stage and x-LED illumination.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
Trinocular microscope 1000x, E-PLAN objectives, belt drive stage, X-LED illumination
Trinocular, 360° rotating, 30° inclined.
Wide Field 10x/20mm
DIN E-PLAN Achromatic 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 40x/0.65, 100x/1.25
Double layer, 150×133 mm with X-Y 75x50mm moving range
Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
X-LED3 system with adjustable intensity
Sliding-in, 1.25 N.A. Abbe type with adjustable height and iris diaphragm
100-240 Vac 50-60 Hz external power adapter 6Vdc output.
- Eyepiece WF10x/20mm
- Eyepiece WF15x
- Eyepiece WF20x
- Micrometer eyepiece WF10x/20mm
- 26×76 mm micrometric slide. Range 1 mm, div. 0,01 mm
- Objective 4x/0.10 E-PLAN
- Objective 10x/0.25 E-PLAN
- Objective 20x/0.40 E-PLAN
- Objective 40x/0.65 E-PLAN
- Objective 60x/0.80 E-PLAN
- Objective 100x/1.25 E-PLAN (Oil)
- Polarising set, filters only (for B-290 series)
- Rotating table for polarising set
- Heating stage, with digital temperature controller B-290 series
- Solar battery pack
- OPTIKA immersion oil 10ml
- C-Mount adapter for 1/2″ sensor.
- C-Mount adapter for 2/3″ sensor.
- Cleaning Kit