This microscope is the result of a perfect fusion between years of experience in the microscopy field and a refined design study.
This series represents our product philosophy at its best: Quality, Reliability and Innovation.
The tablet on the microscope can be rotated in all directions so that it can be used for demonstrations
The tablet PC can be easily detached from the microscope and used as a laptop
The optical system has been developed for demanding users; it consists of high quality components which guarantee an high image contrast and an excellent optical resolution. The optical components have been designed and treated with special techniques to prevent the formation of moulds and fungi.
The stand has a modern and ergonomic design. It is easy to carry the microscope thanks to the large opening behind the revolving nosepiece, to be used as a handle. The opening allows the user to see clearly the objectives and the samples, as requested in discussion groups.
The moving parts are made by means of machine tools with computerised numerical control reducing manufacturing tolerance and increasing the reliability of the instrument. The strict controls on materials and production processes are optimized through the procedures established by ISO 9001:2008 quality system.
X-LED² type with white LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame. LED power 3W, comparable to a 30-35W halogen bulb.
- Digital camera resolution: 3.14 MegaPixels
- Signal output: USB 2.0
- Sensor size: 1/2.5″
- Sensor technology: CMOS
- Image format: 4/3 Full
- Image Size: 2048×1536. NO driver (microsoft driver).
- Image capture features: continuous auto exposure, image size, image capture, compressed video capture.
- Control parameters: brightness, gain, exposure time, colors, color enhancement..
- Equipped with Windows 8.1 operating system.
- 2GB standard memory.
- 32GB capacity flash memory.
- 8″ screen size.
- Equipped with an Intel quad-core atom.
- Battery life up to 8 hours.
Can also be used as a desktop PC with a USB keyboard and WiFi Mouse whilst it is still connected to the microscope.
- Eyepiece H5x
- Eyepiece WF10x/18mm
- Eyepiece WF16x/12mm
- Eyepiece micrometer WF10x/18mm
- Eyepiece with pointer WF10x/18mm
- Objective achromatic 4x/0.10
- Objective achromatic 10x/0.25
- Objective achromatic 20x/0.40
- Objective achromatic 40x/0.65
- Objective achromatic 60x/0.80
- Objective achromatic 100x/1.25 (Oil)
- Polarising set (filters only)
- Dust cover type 13
- Solar battery pack
- Blue filter, 32 mm diameter
- Green filter, 32 mm diameter
- Yellow filter, 32 mm diameter
- Frosted glass filter, 32 mm diameter
- Cleaning Kit
- OPTIKA immersion oil 10ml