This series incorporates all the experience gathered by OPTIKA. Microscopes in the field of light microscopy, adapted specifically for routine laboratory brightfield applications. These microscopes are suitable for routine microscopy and have an ergonomic design for comfortable long-term use. Optika is glad to introduce the latest member of this key series.
The tablet on the microscope can be rotated in all directions so that it can be used for demonstrations
The tablet PC can be easily detached from the microscope and used as a laptop
Optical system & objectives:
The optical system has been developed for demanding users; it consists of high quality components which guarantee an high image contrast and an excellent optical resolution. The optical components have been designed and treated with special techniques to prevent the formation of moulds and fungus.
The stand has a modern and ergonomic design. It is easy to move the microscope thanks to the large opening behind the revolving nosepiece, to be used as a handle. The opening allows the user to see clearly the objectives and the samples, as requested in discussion groups.
The moving parts are made by means of machine tools with computerized numerical control. In this way we have reduced the manufacturing tolerance and increasing the reliability of the instrument. The strict controls on materials and production processes are optimized through the procedures established by ISO 9001:2008 quality system.
X-LED type with white LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame. LED power 3.6W, comparable to a 50W halogen bulb.
- Digital camera resolution: 3.14 MegaPixels
- Signal output: USB 2.0
- Sensor size: 1/2.5″
- Sensor technology: CMOS
- Image format: 4/3 Full
- Image Size: 2048×1536. NO driver (microsoft driver).
- Image capture features: continuous auto exposure, image size, image capture, compressed video capture.
- Control parameters: brightness, gain, exposure time, colors, color enhancement..
- Equipped with Windows 8.1 operating system.
- 2GB standard memory.
- 32GB capacity flash memory.
- 8″ screen size.
- Equipped with an Intel quad-core atom.
- Battery life up to 8 hours.
Can also be used as a desktop PC with a USB keyboard and WiFi Mouse whilst it is still connected to the microscope.
- Eyepiece WF10x/20mm
- Eyepiece WF15x
- Eyepiece WF20x
- Micrometer eyepiece WF10x/20mm
- Objective 4x/0.10 E-PLAN
- Objective 10x/0.25 E-PLAN
- Objective 20x/0.40 E-PLAN
- Objective 40x/0.65 E-PLAN
- Objective 60x/0.80 E-PLAN
- Objective 100x/1.25 E-PLAN (Oil)
- Polarising set, filters only (for B-290 series)
- Rotating table for polarising set
- Heating stage, with digital temperature controller B-290 series
- Solar battery pack