£187.00 ex VAT | £224.40 Inc VAT
Use the Vernier Circuit Board 2 platform for circuit labs, from basic series and parallel circuits to RLC circuits. Many components are provided for experimentation, and additional components can be added to expand the capability of this useful board.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
The Vernier Circuit Board 2 is a basic electricity lab on a board. The turret terminals for every component make it easy to connect basic series and parallel circuits, examine the behavior of different components, and investigate RLC circuits. The Vernier Circuit Board 2 includes 10 bulbs, a resettable fuse, three powering options, 10 alligator clip leads, terminal clips to add your own components, and pre-installed components.
Improvements to the circuit board include:
- Two capacitors instead of one
- Integrated inductor for RLC circuits
- The addition of a 1 kΩ potentiometer and a buzzer
- The option to use the LabQuest power supply as a power source
- The option to use 1, 2, 3, or 4 AA batteries as a power source
- Speaker-style terminals instead of binding posts for connecting other components
- The option to add a small breadboard
- One circuit board
- Ten insulated jumper wires fitted with mini-alligator clips
- Five #48 lamps rated 0.06 A at 2.0 V (cylindrical body)
- Five #50 lamps rated 0.220 A at 7.5 V (round body)
- Size: 10 in. x 6.5 in. (25.5 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Mass: ~0.44 kg
- Optional power sources:
- Maximum voltage: 10 V
- Resettable fuse opens at 0.8 A, but 0.3 A or less is recommended
- All parts ROHS compliant
Real-Time Temperature Measurement!
Unlike a traditional thermometer, Go Direct Temperature allows students to collect real-time temperature measurements of a single instance or over a period of time. Its range and wireless capability make it the go-to sensor.