£1,039.00 ex VAT | £1,246.80 Inc VAT
The Vernier Emissions Spectrometer allows you to instantly collect emissions spectra from light bulbs, gas discharge tubes, or the sun. Capture data and analyze it immediately on your computer or LabQuest.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
This is the perfect tool to conduct emissions analysis. The Vernier Emissions Spectrometer allows you to instantly collect emissions spectra from light bulbs, gas discharge tubes, or the sun. It connects directly to your computer or LabQuest with a standard USB cable and gives precise measurements over a range of 350-900 nm.
We recommend using the Vernier Emissions Spectrometer without an optical fiber for measuring spectra of large sources, such as the sun, or for comparing types of light bulbs.
An optical fiber is recommended for analyzing the emissions of a gas spectrum tube.
- Dimensions: 10.1 cm × 7.0 cm × 4.5 cm
- Power Supply: USB powered
- Detector: Linear CCD
- Wavelength Range: 350–900 nm
- Wavelength Reporting Interval: 1 nm
- Optical Resolution: 3 nm (as determined by the full width of half maximum of hydrogen 434 nm peak)
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±2 nm (as determined by hydrogen peaks)
The UV-VIS Spectrometer may require a compatible interface and software. Choose a platform below to see compatible interface and software options.
|Spectral Analysis for Computers Verison 4.8||Graphical Analysis for Computers Verison 5.4||Logger Pro Version 3.16|
|NO INTERFACE REQUIRED||Full support 1 2||Incompatible||Full support 3|
|LabQuest 3||Incompatible||Full support 4||Incompatible|
|LabQuest 2 (Disontinued)||Incompatible||Full support 4||Incompatible|
|Spectral Analysis for Chrome |
|Graphical Analysis for Chrome |
|NO INTERFACE REQUIRED||Full support||Incompatible|
|LabQuest 3||Incompatible||Full support1|
|LabQuest 2 (Disontinued)||Incompatible||Full support1|
The Mini GC Plus has been replaced by the Go Direct Mini GC.The Mini GC Plus is a portable instrument for separating, analyzing, and identifying substances contained in a volatile liquid or gaseous sample. The Mini GC uses Air as its carrier gas so no external gas cylinders required.
- Observe the change in normal force during a ride in a lift.
- Measure the impulse delivered by the floor during a jump.
- Measure the reaction force as a student leans against a wall.