£53.00 ex VAT | £63.60 Inc VAT
Electronic Copy of Vernier Engineering Projects with LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3. This book contains 13 engineering challenges to build and program robots using the LEGO® MINDSTORMS®Education EV3 Core Set, MINDSTORMS® EV3 Software, and Vernier sensors.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
This book contains 13 engineering challenges to build and program robots using the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 Core Set, MINDSTORMS® EV3 Software, and Vernier sensors.
Vernier Engineering Projects with LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 contains 13 engineering challenges for use with the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 Core Set and MINDSTORMS® EV3 Software (not compatible with the NXT robotics system).
This book is perfect to challenge upper middle school and high school students to build and program robots for testing batteries, locating “land mines”, automating plant watering, and more.
The sensors used in these challenges include the Dual-Range Force Sensor, Hand Dynamometer, Magnetic Field Sensor, Differential Voltage Probe, Gas Pressure Sensor, pH Sensor, Temperature Sensor, UVB Sensor, and Soil Moisture Sensor.
For projects with LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education NXT, see our Vernier Engineering Projects with LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education NXT book.
Included with Vernier Engineering Projects with LEGO®MINDSTORMS® Education EV3
- 13 ready-to-use student engineering projects with challenge exercises
- Access to up-to-date versions of the projects
- MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 programs of the sample solutions
- LEGO® Digital Designer files of the sample solutions
- Engineering Design Method Worksheet
- Word-processing files of the student sections, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
- Earth Systems and Resources/Air and Water
- Earth Systems and Resources/Soil
- The Living World
- Global Change and Population
- Energy Resources and Consumption