The Vernier LabPro offers the most versatility in collecting data from Vernier sensors. You can use LabPro with a compatible Texas Instruments graphing calculator, with a computer and Logger Pro software, or on its own as a remote data collector. If your school has more TI graphing calculators than computers, the LabPro is an affordable way to add data-collection to science experiments.
- Compatible with over 50 Vernier sensors
- Six data-collection channels allow you to use multiple sensors at once
- Samples up to 50,000 readings per second
- Analog output for controlling electrical devices, such as DC motors, fans, LEDs, and more for engineering projects
- Maximum sampling rate: 50,000 readings per second
- Resolution: 12-bit A/D conversion
- Internal memory: Stores up to 12,000 data points
- Input/Output lines: 8 TTL (4 on each DIG/SONIC port)
- Analog output: 1 channel, ± 3 volts, 100 mA (with function generator)
LabPro includes built-in DataMate data-collection calculator software and compatible with the following graphing calculators:
TI-73 Explorer, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, TI-86, TI-89, TI-92, TI-92 Plus, Voyage 200, TI-Nspire in 84 mode.