£2,734.00 ex VAT | £3,280.80 Inc VAT
The Vernier UV-VIS Spectrophotometer is a portable ultraviolet and visible light spectrometer, ideal for measuring the absorbance spectra of various chemical and biochemical compounds.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
- Malate Dehydrogenase Enzyme Assay Student Version
- Malate Dehydrogenase Enzyme Assay Instructor Version
- The Synthesis and Analysis of Aspirin Student Version
- The Synthesis and Analysis of Aspirin Instructor Version
- Nucleic Acid Quantitation Student Version
- Nucleic Acid Quantitation Instructor Version
- Vernier UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- AC power supply
- Two Starna quartz cuvettes
- USB cable
- User manual
- Dimensions: 18.5 cm × 17.0 cm × 7.0 cm
- Power Supply: AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 3 A start-up, 500 mA continuous
- Light Source: deuterium (UV) and incandescent (VIS)
- Detector: Linear CCD
- Wavelength Range: 220-850 nm
- Wavelength Reporting Interval: ∼ 1 nm
- Optical Resolution: 3.0 nm (as determined with 486 nm hydrogen emission spectral line FWHM)
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 2.0 nm (as determined with holmium oxide NIST standard)
- Photometric Accuracy: ± 5.0% (as determined with potassium dichromate NIST standards)
- Photometric Range (for best accuracy): 0.1-1.0
- Typical Scan Time: ∼ 2 s
- Operating Temperature: 15-35°C
The UV-VIS Spectrometer may require a compatible interface and software. Choose a platform below to see compatible interface and software options.
|Spectral Analysis for Chrome||Graphical Analysis 4 for Chrome|
|NO INTERFACE REQUIRED||Full support||Incompatible|
|LabQuest 2||Full support1|
- Full support of this sensor is only available when LabQuest 2 is connected to a Chromebook via Wireless Data Sharing. This sensor is not supported when connected to a Chromebook via USB.
- Observe the change in normal force during a ride in a lift.
- Measure the impulse delivered by the floor during a jump.
- Measure the reaction force as a student leans against a wall.