£225.00 – £450.00
The Vernier Video Analysis™ app brings video analysis to your students in a dedicated and streamlined application. Students can use their mobile devices in the laboratory or out in the field to insert a video with recorded motion, mark points to track the object in motion, and set the scale of the video. This app brings video analysis to all your students regardless of device—even Chromebooks!
The Vernier Video Analysis™ app brings video analysis to your students in a dedicated and streamlined application. Students can use their mobile devices in the laboratory or out in the field to insert a video with recorded motion, mark points to track the object in motion, and set the scale of the video. Video Analysis generates accurate and visually rich graphs and a data table reflecting the recorded motion.
Features and Benefits
- Vernier Video Analysis™ app is compatible with multiple devices and platforms: macOS®, iPadOS™, iOS, Windows® 10, Chrome OS™, and Android™.
- Students can use prepared videos, found videos, or collect their own videos for analysis.
- Vernier Video Analysis makes it possible to do experiments that cannot be done with sensors, such as following a basketball in flight.
- Analysis is rapid and easily repeated, so students are able to immediately analyze and think critically about the collected data.
- You do not need to purchase other multi-featured apps just to do video analysis—our dedicated app streamlines the work to save time with better results.
- Annual site-licensing makes purchasing and renewing quick and easy.
Vernier Video Analysis is distributed as a subscription site license, which permits use of the app on any device under the school’s control—as well as access to the app by any of the school’s staff/faculty members and students, who may also use the app on their personal devices.
Site licenses are available for different durations, depending on your purchase. Your subscription starts the day you activate the license. Individual licenses are available only for educators.
Access to Vernier Video Analysis may not be granted to individuals outside of the school/ college department.
This e‐book features 12 investigations in which students use Vernier Video Analysis to explore velocity, acceleration, and sports activities.