|Measuring method:||Detection of water|
|Measuring values:||<10% no water|
40mm Ø, 130mm long
|Electrode types:||Uninsulated with rounded tip: |
200mm long, 3mm Ø
Uninsulated with sharp-edged tip:
50mm long, 3mm Ø
Spring steel strap:
200mm long, 6mm wide, 0.5mm high
|Nominal temperature:||23°C ±2°C|
|Operating temperature:||0 to +60°C|
|Storage temperature:||-20 to +80°C|
|Signal output:||ALMEMO® (approx. 0 to 2V)|
|Power supply:||7.5 to 15V|
|Current consumption:||Max. 10mA|
- Water detection probe for instant detection of uncombined water.
- Particularly suitable for construction applications, especially in locations that are difficult to check visually, e.g. at sealing joints, under cement floors etc.
- Indirect moisture measurement according to the principle of conductivity.
- Probe with two collets for easy electrode replacements.
- Electrodes in three different designs for matching any required application.
Moisture content sensors for wood including - measuring tips, measuring line, sensor housing, 5 meter connecting cable and ALMEMO® plug for current ALMEMO® devices, version 6 and above. The measuring tips are designed to be able to be screwed into the wood.£475.00 ex VAT | £570.00 Inc VAT Add to basket
Moisture content sensor for wood. Suitable for stationary measuring operations as it is a capacitive sensor designed for applying onto the wood's surface. The sensor is integrated in the sensor housing, with a built-in plug and 5 meter connecting cable with ALMEMO® plug for current ALMEMO® devices (version 6 and above).£465.00 ex VAT | £558.00 Inc VAT Add to basket